July 11, 2022
Subject: Builders’ Hardware & Supply Co., Inc – Seattle Facility is Moving
Dear Valued Customer,
We are excited to announce we are moving to a new larger, more efficient, and contemporary facility in the Kent Valley during the last quarter of 2022. This early announcement is so that all our customers can adjust to continue our business relationship. The new address will be shared later.
Little will change for our business and commercial customers other than our physical address.
As part of our move to a new facility Builders’ Hardware & Supply Co., Inc. will focus 100% of our attention on business-to-business industry partners only. This means we will no longer service the public via a retail showroom. This decision was difficult but necessary as consumers buying habits have moved more towards the internet. We will communicate when our last day open to the public is once the date has been decided.
We will continue to serve:
- General Contractors (Residential and Commercial)
- Municipalities, Cities, Counties, State and Government agencies
- Educational organizations
- Medical organizations
- Property Management companies
- Businesses with a resellers permit
Our new location will have:
- Small showroom focusing on products for our Commercial and Industry partners
- Will Call Counter to pick up your orders
- Key shop and Commercial locksmithing services
We look forward to serving you!
Clifton Tedrick, President Randy Dalseg, Sr. Vice President