Commercial Contract Services
Builders Hardware & Supply’s commercial division has been successfully specifying and supplying door hardware throughout the Pacific Northwest since 1958. Our highly qualified consultants ensure the right products are spec’d and supplied for your projects. Consultants monitor the receipt of materials from manufacturers and ensure these products are sorted according to their hardware groups per approved submittals, saving GC’s valuable time.
We supply a wide range of hardware from door locks (custom to the most basic), barn door track, functional hardware, decorative hardware including cabinet knobs and pulls, as well as commercial finish hardware, commercial doors and frames, exit devices, closers, automatic operators and much more. Shop our Seattle Showroom to find solutions for most any door opening. Our experienced employees look forward to serving you.
Builders Hardware & Supply offers complete supply of Division 8 (architectural openings), consulting services for architects, and design-build general contractors.
We offer mobile locksmith and installation services of all the doors, frames, and finish hardware we sell. Our experienced and qualified service team will come to your office, or commercial job site to install your new products in a professional and timely manner.
Commercial Job-Site Services We Offer
- Re-keying services: locks, deadbolts, padlocks
- Master keying: New and existing construction
- New Hardware: Adjustment & Installation
- High Security Locks: Adjustment & Installation
- Commercial locks and latches: Adjustment & Installation
- Commercial Closers: Adjustment & Installation
- Commercial low voltage Automatic Operators: Adjustment & Installation
- Commercial Exit Devices: Adjustment & Installation
- Mechanical Keypad Locks: Adjustment & Installation service & programming
- Digital keypad locks: Adjustment & Installation service & programming
- Hollow Metal and Aluminum Doors and Frames: Factory and/or field preparation, repair, service, and installation
- Wood Doors and Frames: Factory and/or field preparation, and installation
- Electrified Hardware: Design and Installation
- Access Control Systems: Design and Installation
“Turn-Key Doors” Pre-Installed Hardware Services
- Door arrives to job-site with all hardware mounted
- Save Labor Costs at Each Opening
- On Schedule, with Just in Time Delivery
- No Hardware to Lose or Store
- Well Protected Deliveries
- No Packaging Left Behind
- Each Door is Labeled
- Eliminates Installation Errors
Quick PDF Reference Guides
Baldwin How To Order Essentials
Our key shop performs a variety of keying services from lock repairs, and simple keyed alike locks, to setting up and maintaining extensive great grand master key systems. They also set-up, key, and maintain high- security systems in the various brands Builders Hardware represents.
Please Note: Builders Hardware & Supply does NOT provide any keying services for automotive vehicles.
Our mobile units contain enough equipment and stock to offer our customers within the Puget Sound region the same service out in the field that we offer in our store. In addition to re-keying, our mobile locksmiths help correct installation problems on new projects, repair break-in damage, service door closers and exit devices, and offer “in the field” service to building maintenance personnel.
Commercial and Residential Door / frame / hardware / access control specification services
Door and Frame Fabrication Services
We have a fabrication shop on premise at both our Seattle and Kennewick locations to weld, modify, and prepare standard Ceco brand doors, frames, and borrowed lites as well as VT Industries wood doors and frames. We are fully licensed to label fire-rated doors, frames and borrowed lites.
- We provide non-rated and rated fire doors and frames for field installation.
- We stock a large selection of doors and frames for both interior and exterior applications.
- We coordinate the hardware package to ensure that doors and frames are prepped for additional hardware such as panic devices and closers so that it will function within a given opening.